What should I do when a product is defective?
- You can return the defective products within 14 calendar days upon receipt, free of charge. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the pictures of the defective product. If the productive being defective is approved, it is not necessary to send back the product. We can either send you another product or refund your money.
What should I do when I am dissatisfied with the product?
- If your product is not defective but you’re not satisfied with the product for any other reason, please email us email@example.com, with a reason why you are dissatisfied. We will try our best to satisfy your needs and expectations, however, we cannot promise a free return.
How long does it take for an answer?
- We answer your questions within 24-48 hours upon receiving your email.
Time frame – how long from the time of purchase do I have to decide to return the item?
- You have 14 calendar days upon receiving the product.
What happens if the product is correct and undamaged, can I still return it?
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your reasons for the return. We cannot promise a return; however, we will try our best to find a solution and satisfy your expectations.
Who should pay for the cost of the returned product?
- If the product is proven to be defective, it is not necessary to return it. We will either send you a new product or refund your money.
- For other cases, we will find a solution together, which satisfy you.
When will the amount be returned for the refund?
- For all defective products, we will refund your money within 1 weeks.
How can I clean my picture?
- You can dust your picture with a non-fuzzy, soft, dry cloth (microfiber, for example). To allow you to enjoy your art for a long time, please do not use glass cleaning products under any circumstances on Aluminium or acrylic glass. Please also avoid putting pressure on the surface when wiping.
How can I pay?
- You can pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or PayPal). The transaction will be booked upon placing the order, and the production of your work will begin immediately.
- Once your order has been sent, you will receive an e-mail from us with all the details of your order. If you have any further questions, we are happy to advise you personally contact us via form request.
What if I don’t receive the confirmation e-mail?
- If you can’t find the confirmation e-mail, please have a look in your junk mail folder. If you can’t find the e-mail there either, please contact us email@example.com.
How much does delivery cost, and How long does delivery take?
- Our products are made to order and they are produced individually for you after you place your order. It is unfortunately not possible for us to agree on exact dates for delivery as the artworks are not in a warehouse waiting for collection, delivery cost is based on estimate delivery cost via posted service, UPS, and FedEx shipping rates.
How will the artwork be delivered?
- We will deliver your artwork in specially prepared art-secure packaging. Your order will be shipped (to the delivery address you provide) directly following its production.
Can I change my order once it has been placed?
- It is not possible to change your order once it has been placed. The only exception to this is the delivery address, which can be changed if your order has not yet been shipped. To change this, please inform us immediately, contact us via form request.
Can I cancel an order on Studio Renovatio?
- You can cancel your order up to one hour after it has been placed. You can send your cancellation request, contact us via form request. Please make sure you receive the confirmation immediately. After this period the production process for your work will have already begun, and it is therefore not possible to cancel your order after this point. Please note that the full payment for your order is booked automatically once the order is successfully placed. If you cancel your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately.
What happens if my order is damaged when I receive it?
- Please check your delivery in the presence of the delivery person. If you notice damage, you should refuse receipt. Then, please contact us immediately, so that we can order a replacement. To allow a quick handling of the situation, it is helpful if you can e-mail us photographic documentation of the damage. If you have already received the work before you notice damage, please contact us as soon as possible. Please keep the original packaging in case a return is necessary. You can contact us via form request.
Web Services FAQ
Is my business too small for a website?
- Absolutely no! We have designed a website that fits any business sizes, whether a small business or organization needs, we work closely with you to accommodate your budget and cost into the final design.
Is it expensive to have a website?
- Compare to advertising in newspaper, magazines, on the radio, and television, etc. A website is the most cost-effective form of advertising! It puts your business on the internet allowing your company to received local, regional and global views, Exposures 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Can you maintain my website for me?
- Maintenance of your website is crucial, you want to have the most current information available to your customers. We can maintain your website for a moderate fee, if you are interested in a maintenance contract, please contact us for a Quote. with detail information regarding your website maintenance.
How long does it take to developed a website?
- Often determine the size of the website and the complexity required in the design, roughly about two to four weeks, base on your requirements.
What does my company need to provide for my website?
- Your company will need to provide all the necessary texts information’s for the various pages needed for your website. Your company logo, pictures of any products, employee’s, locations. If you do not have any of this information we can surely offer a discount and create your logo or takes the necessary picture for your design.